Senin, 09 September 2013

Nyungar Tribe (fictions story)

Hi.. my name is Demi Sutagen with, I’m 15 years old. I was part of the Nyungar tribe of south-western Australia and I’m an indigenous people.

At first, my tribe lived in harmony with the Europeans, but the Europeans misunderstanding of our tradition of burning the land. My tribe was shot the settlers, because they thought it was stealing. my grandfather has a friend and his name is Yagan, yagan was the son of Midgigoroo and he sought revenge for this killing. After more battles, he was captured and be deported in small rocky island, but he escape for six weeks. The colonist was angry about this, as the punishment he killed Yagan’s father and brother. For 12 month, he managed to avoid capture, in1833 Yagan shot by William Keats. In 1835 Yagan’s head was sent to England, and they decorate the head. 

In 1997, almost 165 years after being sent to England, Yagan’s head was returned to Australia for a proper burial.why people like misunderstanding?? i hope in the future this accident will not happen again and people can think first, before they do. I’m so proud of Yagan, he sacrifice for his tribe. May god bless him for his sacrifice. and remember it's just a fictions story, not a true story. so, sorry if my writing is not good for you all, i hope you like my writing :)

1 komentar: